Monday, May 18, 2009

Bench Mondays

So it's, you know, a thing people are doing. People are posting pictures of themselves standing on benches on Mondays. I don't know. It's gone more general and now it's just kind of great pictures of feet on platforms. I rather like these ridiculous assignments. One learns when teaching that they loosen the artistic spirit because the fear of failure dissipates.

In this pic I'm about five feet up on some kind of piling-esque pole in the sick boat yard in Charleston. I climbed up a pallettey wall to get here. Adventures in Coos Bay.

2 comments:

  1. That is insightful, about loosening artistic spirit because fear of failure dissipates. I like you. I like being friends with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you too. Let's see a picture of you feet!

    ReplyDelete